Sunday, November 21, 2010

My Android Phone

I recently bought HTC Wildfire an android based phone. While researching about android based phones I found lot of interesting things about android based phones and started taking interest in android market in India. Last one year there were lot of android phones which were released in India, thanks to handset makers for making relatively cheaper handsets.
Here are the list of handsets i reviewed before taking decision on HTC wildfire (which is withim my budget). Will review each one of them in my subsequent posts.

1. HTC tattoo ( my first love with cheaper android phone)
2. Samsung Galaxy spica (Very good phone but out of stock when i tried to purchase)
3. Samsung Galaxy 3 and 5(Bought by one of my friend)
4. HTC wildfire
5. Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 and Mini ( Bought by one of my friend)

Apart from them i gave a thought about Samsung Galaxy S and HTC Desire(bought by 2 of my friends). Will review these phones as well in my next posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment